We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of users of Vandema Real Estate Website. To demonstrate our firm commitment in this regard, we adopted the following policy guidelines:
Domain names and IP addresses of users requesting any of Vandema Real Estate's web pages are registered by our traffic counters. Domain name and IP address do not reveal any personal information about a user, except for identifying the user's computer.
We also maintain a database of e-mail addresses of individuals contacting Vandema Real Estate.
Use of Information
Domain name and IP addresses are registered in order for us to compile overall statistics on visitor traffic and help diagnose problems with our server. We may disclose aggregated information about our site to third parties. E-mail addresses of individuals contacting Vandema Real Estate are recorded for our own reference purposes. We do not sell any of our e-mail lists.
Vandema Real Estate is not responsible for the content or the privacy polices of websites to which it provides links to or the websites of its advertisers. Vandema Real Estate shall use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to it secure and shall not be held responsible for any breach of security.
Vandema Real Estate will only disclose information collected from its users when and if required by law or in the belief that such action is required to:
1. Conform to the law.
2. Protect and defend the rights and/or property of Vandema Real Estate and/or any of its associated companies.
3. Protect and defend the rights and/or property of visitors to Vandema Real Estate.
4. Comply with any legal process served on Vandema Real Estate.
5. Cooperate with any legal investigation of alleged unlawful activities.
6. Identify individuals or groups who may be violating the law, any legal notice, or the rights of third parties.